Sunday, October 5, 2008

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes


This year was Dan's 5th year as the walk chair for the JDRF walk in Dayton. They had a great turn out and made $30,000 more than they did last year! It's great to see how much of a difference all the walkers are able to make each year. Battelle's Batalion, Dan's employer's walk team, did a great job raising money as well.
My mom, sister Jeri, and niece Megan were also able to come walk with us. Braden and Megan loved the Wegerzen gardens halfway through the walk. They loved it so much I think we ended up with last place!! We had a great time!
Thank you to everyone who walked and helped us raise money!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ross & Tricia McLain said...

I promise one year we'll participate. I have every intention and then I forget. I think next year is our year, we are walking!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers